1. Situational Awareness is your best self defense. Common sense awareness advice and tips.
2. If ever face with a physical attack:
3.The 7 Minute Workout – the sdi7 HIIT Workout you can do in the dorm, at home, in the park, on the beach, and in the gym.
4. The benefits and value of reinforcing fighting skills and self defense techniques while you sculpt, tone, build lean muscle, burn calories and torch fat.
* 1 in 4 females will be sexually assaulted before she finishes four years of college.
* College-aged women more likely to be targeted
* Campus rape statistics are highest in the first three months of college.
* 80% know their attacker
* 55% of victims drank alcohol
* 74% of assailants drank
* 95% of all student on student crimes are alcohol and drug-related
* Freshman, naive and independent are easy targets for campus victimization.