17 Jun We never wish any child to have to deal with such a violent, traumatic and surreal nightmare.
However, this is the world we live in. Evil exists! Crime, violence, abduction, human trafficking, active shooters will never go away.
What can we today, “right now”, to better prepare ourselves should it ever happen?
- Prevention is always our best self defense. Positive daily habits of safety and awareness. Not a paranoid fear.
- Premeditated thoughts and actions.
- Ask yourself and your loved ones, what would you do? How would you react? Would you Run? Would you freeze – be paralyzed by fear? Would you fight back?
- Be prepared. Stay calm. Have a plan of action.
- Should you choose to fight back, make a wholehearted commitment to an extreme violent counter attack to escape and survive.
- Remember, the predator does not care if you live or die. The predator does not care if you ever see your family or loved ones again.
- If you fight back look for accessible objects to throw or strike with.
- Know where and how to strike. Primary, most vulnerable target areas are the eyes, nose and groin.
- Gain the knowledge of simple very effective self defense strikes, and fighting skills. Knowing where how to strike.
Don’t be the perfect victim. Refuse to be the perfect victim. Be aware. Be prepared. Have a plan. Take action. Stay strong! Stay safe! And always stay in the FIGHT!!